22 Feb 2013

Perspective helps...

... so does the simple fact that it's Friday.

I woke up this morning feeling so much better, after sitting with, digesting and talking about yesterday's painful experience, the slippery slope behaviour in eating and my high expectations of myself with friends, the British Boy and my fellows. I feel so much better.

Working from home today, I was ok with the food so far and managed to even get a 4-mile run in at lunch time. It is cold in London. Freezing. After a hot shower, I felt like a salad for lunch.
 


This was one big plate of yumminess - salad, red peppers, tomato, red onion, zucchini, carrot, pomegranate, fennel, fried egg and whole-wheat pita bread all doused in honey, mustard and olive oil vinaigrette and sriracha sauce.

My afternoon snack between meetings was a homemade and actually vegan spaghetti squash muffin and dark chocolate. It was delicious paired with a pear tea.


I am getting ready to head out to a fellowship meeting first and then moving on to a dinner party at our friends' house.

I am a commitment to balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment